Born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on 10/23/1960
- Externato Vieira de Moraes – Sao Paulo – Brazil
- Colegio Bandeirantes – Sao Paulo – Brazil
- University of Sao Paulo: Law School – Sao Paulo – Brazil – JD – International and Business Law
- University of Nancy: French Language and Civilization, I and II – Nancy – France
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business: Wealth Management Program
- University of Chicago – Personal Wealth Management Course for YPO
Auditor for the firm of J. Beccari in Sao Paulo, Brazil – audits included banking institutions, the BOVESPA Stock Exchange as well as industrial and Ag companies. During this period worked in business viability projects for starter companies – 1976 – 1984.
Attorney at The Law Firm of Jose Eduardo Loureiro, president of the Brazilian Bar Association, Sao Paulo section, as a lawyer in business litigation – 1984-1988.
Managing director for the Foundation for a Christian Civilization in Washington D.C., New York and Texas, from 1989 – 1996. As a director of the Foundation, conducted work in Washington D.C. and internationally, regarding the negative economic impact of socialism in laws and the fundamental contradiction of socialism and the social Christian doctrine.
From 1998 to present, owner of the Beccari & Werdel Wealth Management group, managing directly over $250,000,000 in assets and advising clients in over $ 1 billion in assets held outside the company specialized in multi-generational planning, investment and estate planning.
Boards and Community:
- Board of directors of the Friends of Mercy Foundation
- Chair of the Planned Giving Committee of the Foundation
- Board of directors of Kern Citizens for Sustainable Government
- Board of directors The Queen of Angels Foundation – Los Angeles – Present
- Board of director of the Bakersfield Museum of Art (BMOA) – Present
- Member of the San Joaquin Valley Chapter of YPO – Gold – Present
- Moderator of the Personal Investment Council of YPO in Los Angeles
Financial Educational Speaker at companies like:
- Shell Oil Company
- General Dynamics
- McGraw Hill
- Aera Energy
Married to Maureen Claire McKenna Beccari.
Children: Alexander Nicholas, Francesca Claire and Antonio Carlos II
Knight of the Sovereign, Military and Hospitaler Order of St. John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta